We want a world where all the people—should be able to have access to Medicines, regardless of where they live. There are many families out there that don't have access to doctors or medicines, there are some places that don't have a hospital or clinic near by, and if they do they usually don't have enough medicine for everyone.
Poverty isn’t the result of a single cause. The issue is complex and rooted in a number of correlated social and economic obstacles. If you only tackle one issue, regardless of the money and resources you invest, the cycle of poverty will persist.
Our dream is to be able to help many families have access to medicines regardless or what country they are in.
We are doing a couple medical drives (where we will be providing Medical consultations for free to everyone who comes and providing them with free medicines) We are currently focusing in some of the most rural Villages in Latin America, these are some of the medical supplies that we are providing to the people,would like to donate, please let us know. Below is a list of some of the medical supplies that we still need. Also what we have noticed is that even if the Government helps them with medicines, there is usually not enough for everyone and some places don't have a medical facility near by (Some Villages have the nearest Hospital 3 hours away).
In some of these Villages we have noticed that there is a lot of problems with Diabetes, High Blood pressure, Heart problems, these medicines they are having to buy themselves and they are too expensive for them to be able to buy them.
- Metformin 1,000 mg
- Glimepiride 4 mg, / or Glipizide 10 mg
- Ramipril 10 mg / or Enalapril 20 mg / or Perindopril 10 mg
- Naproxen 500 mg
- Cyclobenzaprine 10 mg
- Pantoprazole 40 mg, / or Lansoprazole 30 mg. Or any other IBP
- Amoxicilin/Clavunate 400mg/57mg/ 5ml
- Amoxicilin/Clavunate 875mg/125mg
- Multivitamins for Kids and Adults, Prenatals
- Fluconazole 200 mg
- Miconazol or Ketoconazole topical, 2% cream
- Hypromellose/Carboxymethylcellulose 0.3%
- Tobramycin /Dexamethasone
- Azathioprine 50 mg
- Tacrolimus 1 mg
- Mycophenolate Mofetil 500 mg
- Artificial Tears Eye drops (any brand)
- Lubricating Eye drops (any brand)
- Antihistamine Eye drops (any brand)
- Decongestant Eye drops
- Alcohol pads
- Glucometer testing strips
- Once we receive the items we will provide you with a receipt. Hang on to this receipt. At the end of the year, if you itemize deductions on your taxes, you can claim a tax deduction.
Equipment & Supplies
- Otorhino scope
Portable Phoropter/Portable refraction Kit
Portable Slit Lamp
Argon laser for Panretinal photocoagulation
Ophthalmologic mask occluders
Once we receive the items we will provide you with a receipt. Hang on to this receipt. At the end of the year, if you itemize deductions on your taxes, you can claim a tax deduction.
“Our programs help strengthen the economic development of the communities by training the individuals and also by helping them with job opportunities to be able to provide for their families."
This is our development model